Got chicken? I have selected a few recipes from my blog with chicken as the main ingredient. Whether you have frozen or fresh chicken, chicken portions or a whole chicken … there should be something you can make during lockdown!
If any of these recipes look to daunting to try by yourself, just book a culinary lesson with me!
- Whole oven-roasted chicken with step-by-step instructions on how to carve the chicken and how to make gravy form the pan juices
- Muskadel-Espresso Chicken Breasts With Prunes
- Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Puff Pastry Parcel (this recipe has a sweet variation: Pear, Almond & Chocolate Puff Pastry Parcel)
- Oven-baked Chicken With Sumac & Tomato
- Chicken Puttanesca
- Quick French Chicken
- Chicken and Broccoli Bake (a variation of the one you will find at Woollies)
- Chicken Salad in Phyllo Baskets
- Cajun-style Blackened Chicken & Salad Sandwich
- Chicken liver pate with bacon & port
- Chicken liver pate phyllo roll (pictured here)
- Curried Chicken Mousse