Got mince? Below are a few delicious recipes from my blog with mince as the main ingredient. Mince is not only budget-friendly, it is also very versatile. It can be used to make burger patties, meatballs, meatloaf, sauces, etc. Whether you have beef, pork or chicken mince … there should be something here you can make with ingredients you already have in your pantry.
If any of these recipes look to daunting to try by yourself, just book a culinary lesson with me!
- Curry Mince
- Spaghetti WIth Bolognaise Sauce
- Multi-purpose Savoury Minced Beef Mix (use it to make Home-made Hamburgers, Quick Meat Loaf, etc.)
- Mexican-style Meat Sauce/Filling (use it to make Nacho’s, Enchilada’s or Taco’s)
- Mini Mexican Meatballs
- Meatballs With Basil, Lemon & Pine Nuts
- Mexican Tamale Pie (pictured here)
- Chilli Beef Sauce With Chickpeas & Beans