“Soup puts the heart at ease, calms down the violence of hunger, eliminates the tension of the day, and awakens and refines the appetite”. Auguste Escoffier.
Whether it is served as a starter or a main meal, these mouth-watering soup recipes will definitely be a hit with young and old. I’ve included recipes from a variety of cuisines so there should be a soup for everyone’s taste. Some recipes, like the carrot soup, has step-by-step photo’s.
- Quick Mexican Cheese Soup (pictured here)
- Seafood Vegetable Soup
- Roasted Carrot Soup
- Low-kilojoule Creamy Green Vegetable Soup
- Robust Tomato Soup with Basil
- Creamed Broccoli Soup With Feta Cheese
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Orange and Carrot Soup
- Bacon & Leek Soup
- Corn Chowder
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Green Lentil & Vegetable Soup
- Baby-marrow, Bacon & Pea Soup
- French Onion Soup