Craving seafood? Below are a few delicious recipes from my blog with some or other type of fish (both fresh and tinned) as the main ingredient. I’ve included recipes for everything from fish cakes, to pies, to batter-fried fish. Also sushi with step-by-step photo’s on how to cook the rice and roll the sushi. There should be something here you can make with ingredients you have in your fridge, freezer and pantry.
If any of these recipes look to daunting to try by yourself, just book a culinary lesson with me!
- Home-made Sushi (with a Sushi salad variation)
- Low Carb Tuna Roulade (with a sweet variation: Low Carb Raspberry & Cream Roulade)
- Special Cold Seafood Platter
- Rainbow Mousse
- Mariner’s Pie
- Fish And Rice Terrine With Prawn Sauce
- Salmon Fish Cakes
- Oven-roasted Prawns With Mango Salsa (pictured here)
- Batter-fried Calamari Rings
- Best-ever Batter-fried Fish
- Prawn Tempura (Batter-fried Prawns)
- Fish & Bacon Kebabs With Fruity Curry Sauce
- Dukkah Crusted Salmon
- Fish Steaks With Caper & Lemon Butter Sauce