Got eggs? Below are a few mouth-watering recipes from my blog with egg as the main ingredient. I’ve included popular breakfast dishes such as Eggs Benedict and French Toast. Also light meals like souffle and tuna roulade. There are also a few decadent desserts like Raspberry Roulade, Phyllo Fantasies and Creme Caramel on the list.
If any of these recipes look to daunting to try by yourself, just book a culinary lesson with me!
- Italian Omelette (Frittata)
- Spanish omelette (Tortilla)
- Eggs Benedict With Hollandaise Sauce
- Wheat-free Egg Pancake With Fresh Berries
- French Toast
- Beetroot Souffle (inludes a video on how to fold the egg whites into the sauce)
- Broccoli Souffle
- Low Carb Tuna Roulade
- Low Carb Raspberry Roulade
- Phyllo Fantasies
- Meringue Roulade aka Cloud Nine
- Home-made Custard
- Creme Caramel (Mexican Flan)