No-one wants to spend hours in the kitchen on Valentine’s day, so don’t! You can whip this up in no time.
half of 1 medium watermelon, cut into 1 cm slices
± 200 g feta cheese
rocket leaves or decorative lettuce or fresh herbs
1 spring onion, slided thinly diagonally
Cremoso (a thick balsamic vinegar reduction)
diced white cheese such as Feta or Goat’s cheese (optional)
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter and cut watermelon shapes.
- Do the same with the feta cheese.
- Place the rocket leaves decoratively on a plate and top with the watermelon and feta shapes.
- Scatter the spring onion on top and drizzle with the Cremoso.
1 to 2 servings
- The rocket can be substituted with e.g. basil or salad leaves of your choice.
- Substitute the Cremoso with balsamic vinegar or salad dressing.