Winter is upon us, so the focus this month is on comfort food that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I also include a few of Carolié’s recipes as usual.
- Roasted Pork Fillet
- Steamed Romanesco (Summer Cauliflower)
- Baby-marrow, Bacon & Pea Soup
- Tomato Bredie (Stew)
- Coconut Flour Crumpets
- Home-made “Ice-cap” Chocolate Sauce
- Chocolate Bread & Butter Pudding
Carolié de Koster contributed the delicious recipes below which can be served for breakfast or brunch. The recipes come from her popular Art of Cooking Recipe Book.
- Emerald Fruit Salad
- Home-made Muesli
- Luxurious Scones
- Quick Creamy Curried Eggs
- Quick Savoury Mince Sauce or Filling
- Phyllo Burger
If you would like to order a copy of Carolié’s book, which has no less than 1001 recipes, the CD or the A to Z index to the book (available in Afrikaans and English), please click here for more info or contact me.