This fuchsia-coloured smoothie will definitely brighten up your day!
500 ml red dragon fruit flesh
2 large bananas
250 ml milk or coconut water
5 ice blocks
15 to 15 ml honey (optional)
- Cut the dragon fruit in half from the stem side to the base.
- Carefully scoop out the flesh and cube it.
- Transfer the dragon fruit to a blender.
- Add the banana, milk or coconut water and a few blocks of ice and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add honey if you prefer it to be sweeter.
- Add a little more milk or coconut water if the mixture is too thick.
- Pour the smoothie into chilled glasses and serve immediately.
2 to 4 servings.
Recipe adapted from the original recipe by www.livelovefruit.com
Photo credit: www.livelovefruit.com