A culinary item which I simply cannot do without, is my Wizbake re-usable baking sheets. I use it in my kitchen every day for everything from cookies and breads to meatballs and fish cakes. These re-usable baking sheets are manufactured in South Africa and can be used to line a variety of different cooking surfaces – whether it is a baking tray, cookie sheet, frying pan or roasting tin. Each sheet can be used more than a thousand times on each side!
Be sure to watch the informative video about the uses of Wizbake re-usable baking sheets here. See the list of recipes below for a few of its uses.
Cooking Up A Storm is a stockist of Wizbake re-usable baking products. Please visit our online shop to order yours!
- Wizbake re-usable baking roll – a 330 mm x 1200 mm roll which can be cut into the desired size, i.e. to fit inside a frying pan (R180.00 per box).
- Wizbake re-usable baking sheets (two sheets per box) – these sheets are pre-cut to fit a standard oven tray, i.e. 330 mm x 400 mm. It is ideal for baking cookies, bread, etc. Also for chocolate and sugar work. (R150.00 per box).
Wizbake Toast Bags (2 bags per box) – make toasted sandwiches in your toaster! No mess, no fuss! (R90.00 per box).
Below are links to recipes where the Wizbake re-usable baking sheets have been used:
- Coconut Ice Shapes
- Fattoush Salad With Sumac Vinaigrette
- Flourless Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Ginger Biscuits
- Home-made Muesli
- Meatballs With Basil, Lemon & Pine Nuts
- Muffuletta Bread
- Nutty Bacon & Pea Salad
- Olive Oil & Rosemary Roasted Almonds
- Olive Tapenade Palmiers
- Oven-roasted Prawns With Mango Salsa
- Peppermint Bites
- Poor Man’s Caviar (Aubergine Paté)
- Puff-pastry Christmas Tree
- Romany Creams
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato With Garlic Herb Sauce
- Spice & Nut Crescents
- Sunflower-shaped Bread
- Tuna Fish Cakes
And many more!
See my post Utensils & Tools for more kitchen utensils and tools I cannot live without and which I recommend you have in your kitchen too! If you don’t have the time to shop for them, I can do it for you!