Since its launch in 2017, hundreds of children (and adults!) have been assembling and decorating our cookie kits with family, friends and colleagues. Our kits are popular because:
– the cookies are baked to order, i.e. guaranteed freshness
– the cookies have no added preservatives
– the cookies are made from quality ingredients
– the cookies contain no eggs
– the ingredients in the kits are 100% South African!
– comprehensive step-by-step instructions are provided to make decorating and assembling easy peasy!
Planning a year-end function/get-together with colleagues, clients, friends or family members? Our Cookie Decorating Workshops are very popular and a great activity for spending quality time with loved ones, clients, colleagues, etc.. A workshop can be booked on a date of your choice (7 days of the week). Please note that there is a minimum booking fee for a private cookie decorating workshop. The workshop can take place either at a private house or at a venue. Please make contact for more information.
The DIY 3D Candy Land-themed Gingerbread House Cookie Kit can be couriered (Postnet to Postnet) or collected in Linden, JHB. Please tick the appropriate field (Shipping) when viewing your cart or checking out.
- Courier Option: it will take 2 to 3 working days for parcels to be couriered from one Postnet to the next (major cities) and up to 1 week for outlying areas. Please take this into account when you place your order. Please indicate to which branch of Postnet you would like your parcel to be sent in the Order Notes Field at the bottom of the Billing Page before you click on the “Proceed to payment” button.
- Collection option: Collection is in Linden (JHB). The address will be provided with your order confirmation.