The 3D Gingerbread Santa’s Sleigh Kit includes:
- pre-baked gingerbread cookies for a jumbo sleigh
- Amount of cookies: 5
- Undecorated weight of cookies: ± 200 g
- royal icing
- food colour – black & red
- disposable piping bags
- comprehensive step-by-step instructions
- Candy not included
The sleigh is big enough to hold 200 g Lindt chocolate balls. You can of course store the candy of your choice in the sleigh.
Other items in our Festive Season range are:
- 2D Nativity Scene Cookie Cutter Set
- 3D Santa’s Sleigh Cookie Cutter Set
- 3D North Pole Express Train Cookie Cutter Set
- 2D Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Cookie Nativity Scene Kit
- 3D Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread North Pole Express Train Kit
- 3D Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Large House Kit
- Jumbo Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Man Kit
Please visit our online shop to order.
Please note that it will take 2 to 3 working days for parcels to be couriered from one Postnet to the next (major cities) and up to 1 week for outlying areas. Please take this into account when you place your order. It is also an option to collect your parcel(s) from Linden, JHB. Please take note that the collection dates as well as the address will be communicated to you when you place your order.
Dates for Gingerbread Cookie Decorating Workshops will be announced on Cooking Up A Storm’s Facebook page soon. Pre-baked gingerbread cookies will be used during the workshops. The workshops will take place at a venue in Linden. The address will be communicated to you when you book. A workshop can also be booked by a private group on a date of your choice. Be sure to secure a date soon as our diary is filling up fast! Please note that there is a minimum booking fee for a private Gingerbread cookie decorating workshop. The workshop can take place either at one of Cooking Up A Storm’s approved venues in Gauteng or at a private house or venue. Please make contact for more information.