Since its launch in 2017, hundreds of children (and adults!) have been assembling and decorating our cookie kits with family, friends and colleagues. Our kits are popular because:
– the ingredients in the kits are 100% South African;
– comprehensive step-by-step instructions are provided to make decorating and assembling the cookies;
– the cookies in our kits are:
- baked to order, i.e. guaranteed freshness
- made from quality ingredients
- preservatives free
The Do-It Yourself Gingerbread North Pole Express Train Kit can only be couriered from Postnet to Postnet or collected in Linden, Johannesburg. Please tick the appropriate field (Shipping) when viewing your cart or checking out. Please note: the default option is set at “Postnet to Postnet”. If you would like to collect your kit(s) in Linden, please choose the local pickup option.
- Courier Option: it will take 2 to 3 working days for parcels to be couriered from one Postnet to the next (major cities) and up to 1 week for outlying areas. Please take this into account when you place your order. Please indicate to which Postnet branch you would like your parcel to be sent in the Order Notes field on the Checkout Page. Please note that courier pricing is for 2 to 3 kits. Additional courier fees will be payable for more kits.
- Collection option: collection dates as well as the address will be communicated with your order confirmation.
Our Cookie Decorating Workshops are very popular. A workshop can be booked by a private group on a date of your choice. Be sure to secure a date soon as our diary is filling up fast! Please note that there is a minimum booking fee for a private cookie decorating workshop. The workshop can take place either at one of Cooking Up A Storm’s approved venues in JHB or at a private house or venue. Please make contact for more information.