Your customised culinary lesson includes:
- preparing a variety of recipes customised to your level of skill, whether you are a beginner or an accomplished cook! You have the option to learn to make dishes from scratch or to “cheat” with ready-made ingredients – the possibilities are endless! You can also learn to make recipes from a wide variety of cuisines – American, Austrian, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Mediterranean, Mexican, Moroccan, Portuguese, Russian, South African, Spanish, Swiss and Thai – to name a few! Or it can be quick and easy meals for a family. I can even teach you to cook the meals suggested by a dietician!
- comprehensive, easy-to-follow recipes
- a free assessment of your kitchen equipment. I will make recommendations of what needs to be bought if necessary and can even buy the items for you! Please note that I charge a small fee to buy equipment on your behalf.
Your customised culinary lesson excludes:
- ingredients required for the lesson *
- travel cost to your house (R8.00 per km). This is payable upfront with the lesson cost. To work out the distance between your house and mine, click here.
* I will send you a grocery list with details of all the ingredients required for the lesson. You have the following options:
- to buy the ingredients yourself
- to let me buy the ingredients on your behalf for a small fee.
Please note: I will send you an invoice for the groceries (should you want me to buy it on your behalf) and the travel cost when you book. Both of these are payable upfront, i.e. before the start of the lessons.
If you book and pay for four lessons, you will receive:
- a comprehensive 90 page manual that covers topics such as Kitchen Hygiene, Food Safety, Kitchen Safety, Food Storing and much more! The manual can be used as a reference guide in the kitchen.
- a recipe file with all the recipes you learnt to make during your lessons
- a meal plan template