Your customised culinary lessons include:
- preparing a variety of recipes customised to your level of skill, whether you are a beginner or an accomplished cook! The lesson content will also be customized to your family’s food likes and dislikes or lifestyle, whether it is Low GI & Low Fat, or High Fat & Low Carb, Paleo, etc. You can specify what types of dishes you would like to learn to cook, i.e. a complete meal (starter, main course and dessert) or you could focus on specific dishes, cuisines, topics or even cooking techniques. Choose from our library of cuisines (see list below) or suggest your own. You can learn to make dishes from scratch or to “cheat” with ready-made ingredients – the possibilities are endless!
a comprehensive 90 page manual that covers topics such as Food Safety, Kitchen Safety, Kitchen Hygiene, Food Storing and much more! The manual can be used as a reference guide in the kitchen.
- a comprehensive recipe file with your customised recipes
- a recipe file with your customised recipes
- a free assessment of your kitchen equipment. I will make recommendations of what needs to be bought if necessary and can even buy it for you!
Your customised culinary lesson excludes:
- ingredients required for the lessons * –
- travel cost to your house or venue (R7.50 per km) – payable up front
* We will send you a grocery list with details of all the ingredients required for the lesson. You have the the following options:
- to buy the ingredients yourself
- to let us buy the ingredients on your behalf. An amount of R500 per lesson is payable up front to cover the cost of the groceries. You will need to go through the grocery list and tick which ingredients you already have and let us know which ingredients you would like us to buy.