The F.R.I.E.N.D.S Cookie Cutter Set Combo includes:
- a Couch Cookie Cutter and Stamp Set consisting of a couch-shaped cutter and a stamp (14 cm W, 7 cm H)
- a Peephole Photo Frame Cookie Cutter and Stamp Set consisting of a frame-shaped cutter and a stamp (11 cm W, 14 cm H)
- comprehensive instructions on how to decorate the cookies. Also recipes for sugar cookie dough and royal icing.
Both these cookie cutter sets have a dual purpose – the cutter can be used on its own if you want to get creative with your own design. Or, place the stamp on the cutter while cutting out the dough for a perfect imprint of the details on the cookie. This makes it really easy to decorate the cookie!
Cooking Up A Storm’s cookie cutters:
- are made in the South Africa
- are made from food safe PETG plastic with a 3D printer.
- can be used to cut shapes out of cookie dough, fondant, play dough, clay, etc.
- do not expose the cookie cutters to a direct heat source or in a microwave
- the cookie cutters are not dishwasher safe
- hand wash the cookie cutters with detergent and lukewarm water. Dry very well before storing.
- dip the cookie cutter and the stamp in cake flour before pressing it into the dough
Please note: this product is made to order. It will take 3 to 5 working days to process your order.
The F.R.I.E.N.D.S Cookie Cutter Set Combo can be couriered (Postnet to Postnet) or collected in JHB. Please indicate which option you prefer when checking out.
- Courier Option: it will take 2 to 3 working days for parcels to be couriered from one Postnet to the next (major cities) and up to 1 week for outlying areas. Please take this into account when you place your order. Please indicate to which branch of Postnet you would like your parcel to be sent.
- Collection option: please give Jeanri a call on 083 408 8802 to arrange a collection time in Linden, JHB.
Other cookie cutters in the F.R.I.E.N.D.S-theme are:
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S Couch Cookie Cutter & Stamp Set
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S Peephole Photo Frame Cookie Cutter & Stamp Set
Our Cookie Decorating Workshops are very popular. A workshop can be booked by a private group on a date of your choice. Be sure to secure a date soon as our diary is filling up fast! Please note that there is a minimum booking fee for a private cookie decorating workshop. The workshop can take place either at one of Cooking Up A Storm’s approved venues in JHB or at a private house or venue. Please make contact for more information.