The 3D Northpole Express Train Cookie Cutter Set includes:
- 10 x cookie cutters to make a 3D train consisting of one locomotive and three wagons. The sizes of the cutters range between 2.5 cm (nose of locomotive) and 8 cm (locomotive side panels).
- comprehensive step-by-step instructions (includes recipes for sugar cookie dough, gingerbread dough and royal icing)
- Candy not included
- the cookie cutters are made in the South Africa
- the cookie cutters are made from food safe PETG plastic with a 3D printer.
- the cookie cutters can be used to cut shapes out of cookie dought, bread, soft fruit, cheese, fondant, play dough, clay, etc.
- do not expose the cookie cutters to a direct heat source or in a microwave
- the cookie cutters are not dishwasher safe
- hand wash the cookie cutters with detergent and cold water. Dry very well before storing.
Please note that the Northpole Express Train was made using gingerbread cookie dough. The kit includes recipes for sugar cookie dough, gingerbread dough and royal icing.
The cutter set can be couriered (Postnet to Postnet) or collected in JHB. Please indicate which option you prefer when checking out.
- Courier Option: it will take 2 to 3 working days for parcels to be couriered from one Postnet to the next (major cities) and up to 1 week for outlying areas. Please take this into account when you place your order.
- Collection option: collection dates as well as the address will be communicated with your order confirmation.
Other items in our Festive Season range are:
- 3D Santa’s Sleigh Cookie Cutter Set
- 2D Nativity Scene Cookie Cutter Set
- 2D Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Cookie Nativity Scene Kit
- 3D Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Cookie Santa’s Sleigh Kit
- 3D Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Cookie North Pole Express Train Kit
- 3D Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Cookie Large House Kit
- 3D Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Mugtopper Kit
- Jumbo Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Man Kit
Please visit our online shop to order.
Our Gingerbread Cookie Decorating Workshops are very popular. A workshop can be booked by a private group on a date of your choice. Be sure to secure a date soon as our diary is filling up fast! Please note that there is a minimum booking fee for a private Gingerbread cookie decorating workshop. The workshop can take place either at one of Cooking Up A Storm’s approved venues in JHB or at a private house or venue. Please make contact for more information.