The 3D Northpole Express Train Cookie Cutter Set includes:
- 10 x cookie cutters to make a 3D train consisting of one locomotive and three wagons. The sizes of the cutters range between 2.5 cm (nose of locomotive) and 8 cm (locomotive side panels).
- comprehensive step-by-step instructions (includes recipes for sugar cookie dough, gingerbread dough and royal icing)
- Candy not included
- the cookie cutters are made in the South Africa
- the cookie cutters are made from food safe PETG plastic with a 3D printer.
- the cookie cutters can be used to cut shapes out of cookie dought, bread, soft fruit, cheese, fondant, play dough, clay, etc.
- do not expose the cookie cutters to a direct heat source or in a microwave
- the cookie cutters are not dishwasher safe
- hand wash the cookie cutters with detergent and cold water. Dry very well before storing.
Please note that the train was made using gingerbread cookie dough.
The cutter set can be couriered (Postnet to Postnet). Please note that it will take 2 to 3 working days for parcels to be couriered from one Postnet to the next (major cities) and up to 1 week for outlying areas. Please take this into account when you place your order. It is also an option to collect your parcel(s) from Linden, JHB. Please take note that the collection dates as well as the address will be communicated to you when you place your order.
Other items in our Festive Season range are:
- 2D Do-It-Yourself Nativity Scene Cookie Cutter Set
- 3D Do-It-Yourself Santa’s Sleigh Cookie Cutter Set
- 2D Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Cookie Nativity Scene Kit
- 3D Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Cookie Santa’s Sleigh Kit
- 3D Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Cookie North Pole Express Train Kit
- 3D Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Large House Kit
- Jumbo Do-It-Yourself Gingerbread Man Kit
Please visit our online shop to order.
Dates for Gingerbread Cookie Decorating Workshops will be announced on Cooking Up A Storm’s Facebook page soon. Pre-baked gingerbread cookies will be used during the workshops.The workshops will take place at a venue in Linden. The address will be communicated to you when you book. A workshop can also be booked by a private group on a date of your choice. Be sure to secure a date soon as our diary is filling up fast! Please note that there is a minimum booking fee for a private Gingerbread cookie decorating workshop. The workshop can take place either at one of Cooking Up A Storm’s approved venues in Gauteng or at a private house or venue. Please make contact for more information.