- Would you like your family to eat healthier but you do not have the time to plan meals or to draw up grocery lists?
- Do you battle to decide what to feed your family on a daily basis?
- Do you waste a lot of time making several trips to the grocery store each week?
- Do you spend hundreds of rands at the grocery store every week and still do not seem to have anything in the house to prepare a healthy meal?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then one of our Meal Plans is just what you need. It will ensure that you have the ingredients you need at hand to whip up delicious and nutritious meals in no time.
Most nutritional scientists agree: how we eat determines how we feel and how we age. This means eating can build or destroy our energy, health and well-being. Therefore, when we take ownership of how we want to feel and how we want to age, looking at our dietary lifestyle, is the best place to start. A Healthy Meal Plan will provide you with the tools to change the way you eat, i.e. the types as well as the quantities of food that should and shouldn’t be included in your daily meals in support of a healthier dietary lifestyle.
A Healthy Meal Plan includes:
– ingredients that you have actually heard of and can find at your local grocery store
– meals that your kids will actually be willing to try
– economic dishes that won’t break the bank
– recipes that are quick and easy to prepare
Our Meal Plans are customised to your family’s dietary requirements, preferences and lifestyle. A Meal Plan consists of:
– 4 weekly meal plans consisting of breakfast, lunch and dinner with a mid-morning & afternoon snack for the 7 days of the week
– 4 weekly categorized grocery lists to make shopping easy and fast!
– tips and hints on healthy cooking methods
Cost: From R1200.00 for 1 month (terms and conditions apply).
We highly recommend that you book a Nutrition Tuition Consultation with us before you order your meal plan. The goal of the consultation is mainly to get to know you, i.e. what your food likes and dislikes are, what your food preferences and current eating habits are, how many people there are in your family, etc. During the consultation we will also explain the concepts of healthy eating to you in layman’s terms and provide you with guidelines and practical tips on how to make the change to a healthier lifestyle. Our consultations are one-on-one and can take place in the comfort of your own home or via a Zoom call if you prefer.
Please make contact for more information or give Jeanri a call on 083 408 8802.
Can’t cook to save your life? We specialise in customised culinary lessons for individuals. The lesson content can also be customized to your family’s food likes and dislikes or lifestyle, whether it is Low GI & Low Fat, or High Fat & Low Carb, Paleo, etc. The lessons take place on-site, i.e. in your own kitchen which is obviously a familiar environment for you. The lessons are suitable for beginners, intermediate or advanced cooks – no experience required. Also available for domestic workers, house keepers, nanny’s and kitchen staff. Read more about it here.