Also known as “miracle” cookies, these cookies only have four ingredients, are quick to make and gluten-free.
2 large eggs
500 ml sugar
500 ml peanut butter, smooth or crunchy is good
2.5 ml vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 º C and line two baking trays with Wizbake baking sheets.
- Combine the eggs, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the peanut butter and mix until quite smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place it onto the baking tray allowing room for spreading.
- Use a fork and press a pattern onto the biscuits.
- Sprinkle the biscuits with a little additional sugar – optional.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool a few minutes on the tray before placing onto a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
Photo credit: https://www.scrappygeek.com