Culinary parties are still all the rage. Cooking Up A Storm can assist in creating an unforgettable customised culinary party for your child’s next birthday party. During the party the kids will make a variety of age-appropriate sweet and savoury recipes that are finger-licking good! The recipes are age specific and can be tied in with the theme of the party, i.e. Alice in Wonderland, Ballerina, Beauty & The Beast, Cars, Cinderella, Circus, Construction, Cowboy/Cowgirl, Dinosaurs, Doc McStuffins, Emoji, Finding Nemo/Dory, Frozen, Harry Potter, Mermaid/Under The Sea, Minecraft, Minion, Minnie/Micky Mouse, Moana, Paw Patrol, Pirates, Princess, Smurfs, Space, Star Wars, Storks, Superheroes, Unicorn, Toy Story, Trolls, etc. There are too many to mention! Kids get to take the fruit of their labour home and tell Mom and Dad: I made it myself! Most of them eat it right away though!
The kids will also learn about kitchen hygiene, basic cooking methods, new ingredients and recipes, etc. in a fun and informal atmosphere.
The party can be customised as follows:
- choose between an “I made it myself!/Ek het dit self gemaak!” party or a Masterchef party.
- choose the language in which you would like the party to be conducted – Afrikaans or English;
- choose if you would like the party to take place on-site, i.e. at your house or venue (e.g. club house, restaurant) or at Cooking Up A Storm Culinary Experiences in Robindale, Randburg,
- a complimentary party invitation which can be sent to guests via email or printed and handed out
- Cooking Up A Storm’s aprons can be used for the duration of the party or order customised aprons (see our on-line shop for with the wording of your choice (see photo of Masterchef party below)
Please click here for more information. Or contact us for a quote. Please visit Cooking Up A Storm’s Facebook page for photo’s of our parties and events. Below are photo’s of culinary parties which took place a client’s houses.