This bread is a great alternative to bread made with bread or cake flour.
375 ml almond flour
90 ml coconut flour
60 ml psyllium husks
2.5 ml salt or seasoning of your choice
7.5 ml baking powder
10 ml sugar or xylitol
5 large eggs
60 ml coconut oil or butter, melted
5 ml apple cider vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 º C and grease a small loaf tin (10 cm x 20 cm) with butter.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husks, sugar or xylitol, salt and baking powder in a large mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Combine the eggs, coconut oil or butter and vinegar in a measuring jug and whisk it with a fork to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the batter to the loaf tin and bake for 30 minutes.
- Set the tin aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the bread to a cooling rack to cool before transferring it to a serving dish or storing it in an airtight container.
1 small loaf.
Photo credit: https://elanaspantry.com