These popsicles are quick and easy to prepare and the level of sweetness can be adjusted to your taste.
1 large dragon fruit
1 x 400 g tin coconut milk or coconut cream or 400 ml coconut water
30 ml honey – or more to taste
- Cut the dragon fruit in half from the stem side to the base.
- Carefully scoop out the flesh and cube it.
- Transfer the dragon fruit to a blender.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut cream or coconut water and blend until smooth.
- Add the honey and taste. Add more honey if you prefer the popsicles to be sweeter.
- Pour the purée into popsicle moulds and freeze.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving time.
- Dip each popsicle in warm water to make it easy to come out of the mould.
- Serve immediately.
- To make Dragoon Fruit sorbet, pour the purée into a shallow pan and freeze.
- Allow about 10 minutes at room temperature for the sorbet to soften before serving.
Photo credit: www.thehyppo.com