- Would you like your family to eat healthier but you do not have the time to plan meals or to draw up grocery lists?
- Do you battle to decide what to feed your family each evening?
- Do you waste a lot of time making several trips to the grocery store each week?
- Do you spend hundreds of rands at the grocery store every week and still do not seem to have anything in the house to prepare a healthy meal?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then one of our Meal Plans is just what you need. It will ensure that you have the ingredients you need at hand to whip up delicious and nutritious meals in no time.
For those of you that are not into healthy food, but would like help planning their meals, we can do not so healthy Meal Plans too!
Can’t cook to save your life? We specialise in customised culinary lessons for individuals. The lesson content can also be customized to your family’s food likes and dislikes or lifestyle, whether it is Low GI & Low Fat, or High Fat & Low Carb, Paleo, etc. The lessons take place on-site, i.e. in your own kitchen which is obviously a familiar environment for you. The lessons are suitable for beginners, intermediate or advanced cooks – no experience required. Also available for domestic workers, house keepers, nanny’s and kitchen staff. Read more about it here.
A Meal Plan includes:
- ingredients that you have actually heard of and can find at your local grocery store
- meals that your kids will actually be willing to try
- economic dishes that won’t over-extend the grocery budget
- recipes that are quick and easy to prepare
Our Meal Plans are customised to your family’s dietary requirements, preferences and lifestyle. A Meal Plan consists of:
- 4 weekly meal plans consisting of breakfast, lunch and dinner with a mid-morning & afternoon
- snack for the 7 days of the week
- 4 weekly categorized grocery lists to make shopping easy and fast!
- tips and hints on healthy cooking methods
- menu’s referencing a set of recipe books
From R1000.00 for 1 month (terms and conditions apply).
Please make contact for more information or give me a call on 083 408 8802.