• Would you like your family to eat healthier but you do not have the time to plan meals or to draw up grocery lists?
• Do you battle to decide what to feed your family each evening?
• Do you waste a lot of time making several trips to the grocery store each week?
• Do you spend hundreds of rands at the grocery store every week and still do not seem to have anything in the house to prepare a healthy meal?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then a Cooking Up A Storm Meal Plan is just what you need. It will ensure that you have the ingredients you need at hand to whip up delicious and nutritious meals in no time.
A Meal Plan includes:
- ingredients that you have actually heard of and can find at your local grocery store
- meals that your kids will actually be willing to try
- economic dishes that won’t over-extend the grocery budget
- recipes that are quick and easy to prepare
A Cooking Up A Storm Meal Plan is tailor-made to your family’s dietary requirements, preferences and lifestyle. A Meal Plan consists of:
- 4 weekly meal plans consisting of breakfast, lunch and dinner with a mid-morning & afternoon
- snack for the 7 days of the week
- 4 weekly categorized grocery lists to make shopping easy and fast!
- tips and hints on healthy cooking methods
- menu’s referencing a set of recipe books
From R1000.00 for 1 month (terms and conditions apply).
For those of you that are not into healthy food, but would like help planning their meals, we can do not so healthy Meal Plans too!
Please send all enquiries to email@example.com or contact Jeanri on 083 408 8802.