Cooking Up A Storm specializes in customised on-site culinary lessons for individuals. The lessons take place in your own kitchen which is obviously a familiar environment. The lessons are suitable for beginners, intermediate or advanced cooks – no experience required. Also available for domestic workers, house keepers, nanny’s and kitchen staff.
The lessons are customised to your requirements, i.e. it is adapted to the level and pace determined by you or your staff. You can specify what types of dishes you would like to learn to cook, i.e. a complete meal (starter, main course and dessert) or you could focus on specific dishes, cuisines, topics or even cooking techniques. Choose from my library of cuisines and themes or suggest your own. You can learn to make dishes from scratch or to “cheat” with ready-made ingredients – the possibilities are endless!
When you book four lessons, you will receive a manual that covers topics such as Food Safety, Kitchen Safety, Kitchen Hygiene, Food Storing and much more! The manual can be used as a reference guide in the kitchen.
I am based in Johannesburg, but I am happy to venture further afield!
Cost: R275.00 per hour (T’s & C’s apply).
- A comprehensive 80 page manual which can be used as a reference guide in the kitchen (T’s & C’s apply).
- a recipe file with your customised recipes
- a free assessment of your kitchen equipment. I will make recommendations of what needs to be bought if necessary (not compulsory)
- a grocery list per lesson
- grocery shopping on your behalf for each of the lessons
- the cost of the groceries used during the lesson(s)
- travel cost to your house
- the cost of the equipment you might need for basic cooking
Please send all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 083 408 8802.
Alternatively, please fill out this Questionnaire and I will send you detailed information.